Programs > Brochure
IFSA - Psychology in English
Buenos Aires, Argentina (Outgoing )
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Davidson College applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10698Program Housing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10703Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10704Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10706Language Prerequisite:
|Class Eligibility:||02-Sophomore, 03 - Junior|
Study Abroad in ARGENTINA
Psychology in English
About the Program
Did you ever think you could take classes in English in Buenos Aires? Immerse yourself in this charming city full of life and warmth while learning about Argentine culture! Whether you're studying Multicultural Psychology or Social Psychology, this "London of the South" will embrace you like a tango partner.
About Buenos Aires
One of the most cosmopolitan societies in the world, with a distinctly European air!
- Two integrated university clsasses with local degree-seeking students
- Knock out a major general education requirement by exploring psychology in the country that boasts the highest number of psychologists per capital in the world.
- No language prerequisites-our unique team of IFSA academic coordinator and advisors will guide you throughout the semester.
- Participate in group excursions and co-curricular activities focused on the art, culture and lifestyle that make Buenos Aires one of the world's most exciting and cosmopolitan cities.
- Enjoy a program with the perfect mix of academics and cultural immersion.
IFSA offers volunteer opportunities for students on this program. Volunteering does not earn academic credit and will not appear on your Butler University transcript. Volunteer opportunities mostly surround group activities or events on set days (two or three "jornadas") throughout the program. Opportunities vary, but may include work with high IQ students, working with the LGBTQ+ community, or helping out at a bilingual school in Buenos Aires.
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The award for summer programs is $500, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Visit our website for more information about our Psychology in English program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements.Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://email@example.com
Apply to an IFSA program now!