Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of Edinburgh
Edinburgh, Scotland (Outgoing )
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Restrictions:||Davidson College applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10698Program Housing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10703Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10704Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10706Language Prerequisite:
|Class Eligibility:||02-Sophomore, 03 - Junior|
Study Abroad in SCOTLAND
University of Edinburgh
About the Program
Whether you're drawn to Edinburgh to study literature where J.K. Rowling wrote or to pursue philosophy at the university where David Hume studied, you are sure to find inspiration in the hallowed halls of the university and the cobbled streets of the city.
Edinburgh is the capitol of Scotland and is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Home to many film, music and cultural festival, including the International Festival and the Edinburgh Fringe, the larges arts festival in the world.
- Gain unparalleled access to political life in Scotland
- An opportunity to pursue independent research and participate in political activity
- Course work component balances participation in the development of Scottish political life with learning about the history and culture of Scottish society
- Participants spend a large part of the internship semester at Parliament but still participate in university life, clubs and campus social life
- Weekly orientation sessions help students become familiar with their internship duties and determine research possibilities
- Students can combine an internship semester with a second semester of regular classes at the University of Edinburgh
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the next Step!
Visit our website for more information about our University of Edinburgh program.
Contact your student Services manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278