Programs > Brochure
IFSA - University of St. Andrews
St. Andrews, Scotland (Outgoing )
|Restrictions:||Davidson College applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
Glossary entry for program parameter 10698Program Housing:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10703Minimum GPA:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10704Language of Instruction:
Glossary entry for program parameter 10706Language Prerequisite:
|Class Eligibility:||02-Sophomore, 03 - Junior|
Study Abroad in SCOTLAND
University of St. Andrews
About the Program
Have the quintessential Scottish university experience studying on the coast. Take Organic Chemistry to stay on track with your Pre-Med requirements, or study Scottish history or politics to understand the at times contentious role of Scotland in Great Britain and the United Kingdom. Brave the "May Dip" into the North Sea, followed by a glamorous ball and make memories to last a lifetime at St. Andrews.
About St. Andrews
St. Andrews is Scotland's oldest university town first settled in the sixth century. Offering beautiful views of the north Sea, this historic town is famous for its medieval streets, gorgeous traditional buildings and its world famous golf courses.
- Study in a student-friendly, beach town that is the birthplace of golf
- The oldest university in Scotland, founded in 1413, the University of St. Andrews is small enough to provide individual attention yet large enough to attain a high level of academic achievement
- Strong student life with traditions, such as the May Dip, that are over 600 years old
- The university offers the largest operational optical telescope in Britain, the most sophisticated lasers in Europe, a dedicated marine laboratory on site, and the world-renowned Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Violence
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about our St. Andrews University program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278